For a safe trip, a sailing yacht must be well equipped and in good condition. An ocean-capabletrimaran is of course no exception. After that, security is primarily the result of the skipper being well trained, and making safe choices. It speaks for itself that the right safety equipment is provied, and Maren’s systems help the skipper make the right choices based on the right information.
For safety, the following equiment is provided
- 6 auto-inflating life jackets
- 2 auto inflating lifejackets with AIS SART
- Life lines
- 2 Radar reflectors
- Throwbag with inflatable bouy
- AIS Class B transponder
- Easy to use MOB function on plotter
- Recue raft
- Ipad tablet with essential apps such as WeatherTrack, windfinder, isailor, Navionics charts and the charter manual
During training, we will spend significant time on sailing a trimaran on safely and securely.